What can we offer? What do we do?
We want to help. We feel called to come alongside you to serve, encourage, strengthen, comfort, plant, and equip.
Are you part of a church where 20% of the people do 80% of the work, and the body needs to be activated?
Do you know an individual who has wounds in their soul & spirit from their past in need of healing; or has blockages in their faith preventing them from growing closer to the Father?
Are you part of a group that would like teaching from the Word, discovery of spiritual gifts, or simply encouragement & comfort?
Every individual, group, church, and city are different, so the pattern changes depending on the needs. For ex, we see in Acts 11 as the apostles and ministry team ministered in Antioch, “Barnabas encouraged & evangelized… then he and Paul were teaching… then prophets came there to encourage & strengthen.” We are flexible & work in response to the needs of you/your group.
In every case, however, the Bible is our foundation, the expression of Christ is our goal, and Holy Spirit is our guide. ‘The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone btorn of the Spirit.’ -John 3:8.
Contact us at: email@example.com
Aspects of discipleship through ministering to people’s spirit, soul, mind and body are (but not limited to):
- teaching the Word
- creating an atmosphere to awaken the body of Christ
- inner healing & breaking bondages
- speaking life into the pastor, leadership, and body through words of strengthening encouragement and comfort
- mending the brokenhearted from the wounds & abuse in their past
- fighting the injustices of human trafficking
- worship gatherings with music & prayer
- shifting churches towards a more organic style (healthy & missional) of ministry
- training to make disciples