From an early age, she had the desire to discover other countries and cultures: So she attended High School in the USA for one year, studied one semester in Argentina, worked for six months in England and finally settled in Austria for a bit more than three years.
During her time in Vienna, Austria, God turned Rebecca’s life around and called her out of her career in Human Resource Management, in order to fully entrust her life to Him and His plans.
Since then, she has been on a journey of faith, working for a Christian organization in Austria for a year, attending Bible College in Italy for a year, and studying a two-year Master of Ministry in the USA. She graduated with her Masters degree in the summer of 2016.
Since July 2016 Rebecca has been living in Salzburg, Austria, together with her husband, Danny.
Life Verses: Psalm 23, 2 & 1. Cor. 2, 9
Ministry Verses: John 8, 32 & Psalm 63
Areas of Passion & Gifting:
- ENCOURAGING people of all nations with the truth of the gospel
- Overcoming barriers of communication through TRANSLATION
- Enabling effective ministry through ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- LEADING others closer to Jesus through authentic relationships
- WORSHIPPING Jesus, our Lord, in Spirit and Truth
Support Rebecca’s ministry